There are many reasons for choosing one-to-one classes in order to learn a language:
- flexibility: a timetable that meets your needs
- reaching good communicative competence as quickly as possible
- a course designed to meet your requirements
- focussing on each individual’s language needs
- improving your language skills using a specialist area of your choice
New students will be tested to find their level, to ensure that they are placed in the most suitable class. Students are tested on their written, spoken and grammatical skills.
The information gleaned from a ‘needs analysis’ questionnaire will be used to help you define programme goals and the type of lessons you wish to have. Then a plan will be suggested and details of charges and times will be agreed. After an initial assessment, lessons are tailored to meet individual needs and interests. This method of fulfilling individual needs allows for greater advancement in a shorter period of time due to the narrower focus of studies.
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Refresher English - General English (or Croatian) - Exam preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS etc.) - Business English / English for communication
- Conversational English (or Croatian) - English through film - Alternative English - English Plus